City Rabbits,
I wonder about you. Where do you go during the day? Are you getting by okay? Maybe I should leave some carrots for you. Some of you look big and healthy. Others look small and not so good. Are the small ones just babies, or do they need food?
People try to keep you out of their gardens. But, where are you supposed to go? You're just a bunny trying to get by in the big city. It is unfortunate that you ended up here. You didn't have a choice.
Maybe I should rescue you and take you out in the country where you can roam freely in the fields. But, maybe that's not what you want? Maybe you like the city. The people watching, the tasty garbage, the fragrant aromas. Every lifestyle has it's pros and cons.
Just remember you have a friend. If you read this, give me a big wink next time you see me wandering the streets at night.
Friday, September 25, 2009
City Rabbits
Posted by Blogger at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment