Thursday, November 12, 2009

Are beans really good for your heart?

We All know the urban legend:

"Beans, Beans. They're good for your heart. The more you eat them, the more you like art."


I do eat beans often. I love black beans! In fact, I had Cuban food last night. But, I'm not sure that my liking for art is proportional. If beans made you like art, wouldn't you think there would be more emerging artists from third world nations where beans and rice are staples?

My heart is good. I have done many good deeds in the past month. I donated my Thanksgiving Turkey from work to the boys and girls club. I fed KFC to homeless people on my lunch break. I helped my friend PROtuber reword phrases in her presentation. I brought in canned goods for a food drive. So, it appears that there may be benefits to the heart from eating a lot of beans. I'm just not convinced about the art factor.

Mythbusters. Help us out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment