Bobak’s sausage company is hiring a sales associate. I wonder if this could be my calling. I don’t have any experience in sausage or deli manufacturing. But, sausage is in my blood. In Chicago, Bobak is synonymous with sausage. Also, I have extensive sales and marketing experience. Plus, I’ve eaten a lot of deli sandwiches.
Imagine this. A salesman comes into pitch high quality deli products for your store. They didn’t just send any random person, they sent a family member! That’s what it’s all about. Quality the entire family can be proud of. And not only did they send a family member, they sent the owner’s son! Well, I’m not the owner’s son, but I could certainly say that I am.
One time while visiting the Bobak’s store, my uncle Craig introduced my father to some random unsuspecting customers. He said “Do you know who this is? This is Mr. Bobak!” The customers were very much honored to meet my dad. We then proceeded to stock up on products and buy Bobak’s t-shirts, basking in our moment of glory.
I feel like I’ve made a brand of own name. I even half a self branded t-shirt. Imagine if the two large Bobak brands combined their powers. We would be unstoppable! Total Bobak world domination.
I’m thinking about applying just go in and inspect the operation. If it’s the quality organization I’ve imagined it as, it just might be a magical fit.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
All in the family
Posted by Blogger at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment