


Milwaukee 1, St. Louis 0
Milwaukee. What a great vulgar beer drinking, brat eating city!
The brewery tour was stellar. It started at Rock Bottom, moved on to Lakeview, and ended at some random bar. I'm not really sure that I learned that much about how beer is made. Although, I did witness where beer is made, and sample the beer.
We followed up the tour with a quick bar hop and food grab at a local market. This is where I had my first brat with a Sprecher's Kola and a cup of chili.
The Cheesetown tour then moved to the Pabst Theater for the Son Volt concert. Awesome venue! The band was kind of a snoozefest, but we drank some beers and had a good time.
The experience was complete with a visit to the Hofbrauhaus for some German music, drinking games, more brats, and more beers.
On the way out of town we stopped at good old George Webb's for a hearty breakfast.
Fin.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Milwaukee is the new Chicago...
Posted by Blogger at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment